miércoles, junio 09, 2004

Maldives

It's been slow going finding out everything I can on Maldives. I now feel just about as well informed as I'm going to be on the subject. The irony is that I still can't imagine what's in store for me there! Everytime I pass a football field I find myself imagining it covered in trees and white sand, then I add bungalows...

The best discovery so far was a report on www.GloboSapiens.net by member Gard Karlsen. Gard and his lovely wife Nikki are devoted to traveling and keep a travel web page, initially for friends and family but eventually they realised that they might help other travelers along the way.

I highly recommend Gard's page, and have put a link to his report on Maldives as well as a direct link to his pictures under my new side column, "Maldives".

If you are interested in finding out more about this tiny little country, please visit the new links.

*Also, I'm slowly working my own galleries into better order, feel free to peruse them, or check them out later as I've cleaned them up a bit and labeled more of the photos.