viernes, febrero 08, 2008

...life is coming together.

I love life. I'm in love with everyone.

2008 is a good year...

In one week I've been to three world class art exhibits/museums (all for free). I've been to cultural cinema events, with plans for more.

I've got my favourite books of zen and poetry back from where they've been hiding in London for the last year and a half and spent hours taking turns reading favourite poems with friends while sitting on the floor of a cool and unusual book store by the river Thames.

After four long years of not dancing, I've begun to study it again. I found a Cuban dance instructor to give me private lessons in my home twice a week. One of my students is also Cuban and she and I are going to see Cuban legend Eliades Ochoa this weekend and going out dancing after. I think without dance, something in my soul sleeps sadly. I'm filled to overflowing with elation at moving again, and with good dancers. (Cubans are some of the best in the world- if not THE best).

I've got new and exciting English books to read about my favourite artists. Enjoyed the immense pleasure of meeting so many of my favourite Cupidistas in London last week.

After two years of instability, my income is coming together.

...life is coming together.