jueves, julio 25, 2002

I've thought of a new ploy..while not actually interested in members of the opposite (or any) sex at the moment, I have just in fact discovered a secret worth quite a bit. There is a cafe in The Rialto- the same center that has the theatre that shows all of the art films- where there is an attractive barista. My first time there I asked about the possibilites of a skim milk mocha...impossible as they make up the chocolate with the milk before hand. So I left very quickly not having an excuse for staying, and really wanting a mocha besides. I've thought of coming back- today was the day.

Upon closer examination (ie: sitting at the bar) I now realize that they seem to be multiplying (the attractive males). Since I've been sitting here, two more attractive males have come in, and made themselves very at home behind the bar. In particular the one at the espresso machine at the moment is a doll. Unfortunately he looks rather young..not illegal to drink in New Zealand young, but very early twenties.

I shall make a point of coming here more often. What a nice way to spend the three and a half hours between teaching classes! Practice my Spanish, add an installment to my book and have a nice cup of tea with some distracting eye candy that smiles shyly at me from time to time.

Hmmm....he really is lovely..