viernes, agosto 04, 2006

the good news....

Oy, the good news is that after 3 painkillers and half a bottle of wine, I can only feel a lot pain in my tooth if I bite down, otherwise it's just a dull and slightly heavy background. The bad news is that I'm still in search of a dentist and my flatmate could only tell me about two dentists: one which is very nearby but malisimo y caro (terrible and expensive) and the other which is "the worst". She has lots of teeth problems but has had such bad luck here that she usually waits until she returns to Mexico. Tomorrow I'll ask my student if he knows a dentist in Madrid...the biggest problem with that is of course that my students are rich and powerful...I might not be able to afford their good dentists.

Why, oh why am I so stupid that I didn't stay a couple more days in Bangkok and get this taken care of? Oh the pain....