domingo, julio 30, 2006

fresh look

In an attempt to not spend much money this weekend, I'm spending some time at home with my HTML. Browse the side bar, I've updated links, quotations, pics, etc, etc, etc. In particular, I've added quite a few photography links including some interesting nudes.

There's an entirely new section on Madrid to replace the one about the Maldives for those who would like to know more about where I'm living. There are also some fantastic links to galleries with beautiful pictures of Madrid.

Under "Photography"
Faces of Chemotherapy is a heart wrending photo diary of one man's fight with cancer. http://www.pbase.com/etlea/faces_of_mh If you know anyone that has had the same fight, it will bring you to tears. May he rest in peace.

Under "Movies"
I put a link to the page of one of my favorite directors as well as a couple of movies I've discovered of late. Sally Potter's page writes and directs things that are a little off beat including "Orlando," "The Tango Lesson," and her latest, "Yes," which was done entirely in prose...something I only realised a bit into the movie. It was very reminiscent of Shakespeare and (I thought) very well done. Her webpage like her movies is very personal and a little different.

Enjoy!