miércoles, agosto 16, 2006

now with videos...

I've spent entirely too much of the last three days up to my neck in code. I found and joined a site that hosts videos and figured out how to imbed them in my pbase galleries. The result is that now you can watch clips of gypsies dancing in Kashmir, my commute to work by fishing boat at sunset in the Maldives, salsa dancing in New Zealand, boys dancing in India, and even a man "channeling a hindu god" at a festival in Malaysia and much much more!

To access the new videos, click on the title of this posting or the following link:

www.pbase.com/gypsygemini

Skim through the galleries and at the top you should see the available videos by gallery. I haven't fixed the code yet so that it works with Firefox, but if you are using Internet Explorer or Opera, you should be good to go. Drop me a line if you are using another browser and can't open it.

besos